"...Let not men then in the pride of power, use the same arguments that tyrannic kings and venal ministers have used, and fallaciously assert that women ought to be subjected because she has always been so...It is time to effect a revolution in female manners-- time to restore to them their lost dignity...It is time to separate unchangeable morals from local manners."
2. Right of Women only to bear arms, so that if any Man, Husband, Father, slave-owner, pimp, general, judge, Senator or President tries to rape, batter, prostitute, murder or deprive them, then she can amply defend Herself and if need be, blow his Fool head off!
3. The right of Women to be secure in their persons and homes shall not be denied. No unwanted touch, or search or seizures, and "no" means "NO!"
4. The right of Women to Vote, to own Property and to represent themselves in Court shall not be abridged or denied.
5. All forms of Employment that earn as much as a Lawyer must be composed of 50% Women. All occupations that earn the wage of a domestic must be composed of 50% Men. The highest of wages will be paid for Housework, Cooking, and Child Care, those most basic of Human livelihoods.
6. Right of Women to be free of Harassment in the workplace. Any proceedings for Due Process about such harassment, whether in front of a University Panel, a Federal Commission, or a Senate Judiciary Committee, must be composed of at least 51% women.
7. Right of Women to compose half of all Legislative Bodies -- local, state, and national -- and to compose half of all Administrative and decision-making bodies -- civic, religious, financial, commercial and corporate.
8. No cruel or unusual treatment, including Rape, Battery, Murder, Sexual Abuse and Molestation, by any Man, including Husband, Father, Brother, Uncle, Grandfather, reverend, soldier, doctor, lawyer, judge, politician, or police. To fulfill the same, Right of Women or Girl to be any Size, Shape or Strength she wants, and to not have to do the Jane Fonda workout or play with Barbie dolls.
9. Freedom of Reproductive and Sexual Choice; a Women's Body is her Body, and the Internal Workings of her body as well as her choice of Sexual Partnership, cannot be regulated by the state.
10. Freedom from the visual and emotional blight of seeing women's half-clad, artificially enhanced bodies splattered all over billboards, Television, newspaper and radio ads, movies and sit coms to sell commercial products and sexist ideology. And please, no more full page WonderBra ads in the front section of the New York Times.
|Private Property and Democracy||Free Speech and Democracy||Representation and Democracy||Gender, Competition and Democracy||About The Author|